Our client is searching for a talented professional from within the medical devices or pharmaceutical industry who has experience in sales and market access to work as an NHS Partnership Manager across Scotland. The individual in this role will deal with NHS payers and build relationships with key influencers, in order to drive sales and market share growth in the local health economy.
The NHS Partnership Manager's key responsibilities will include:
* Developing robust regional account plans in line with the agreed strategic business plan
* Identifying key stakeholders influential in developing policy, guidelines, clinical and health economic advice for clinicians, in line with commercial objectives
* Ensuring an optimum environment for the prescribing of company products ensuring patients have appropriate access to products and services
* Working to secure formulary inclusion and uptake in both primary and secondary care and ensuring agreed funding flows are in place
* Selling the company's Chronic Care offering into the NHS at Commissioning, Procurement, and Director/Senior Management level
* Identifying opportunities for business growth that would grow market share or secure commitment to company products
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
* Experience of sales within either medical devices or pharmaceuticals necessary
* Strong understanding of the NHS landscape, NHS policy and how it affects local delivery of healthcare
* Demonstrable Key Account Management experience in medical devices or pharmaceuticals
* Excellent negotiating skills
* Experience working with payers, CCGs and key influencers
Apply for this NHS Partnership Manager opportunity via this website now or call Atheer on 0161 914 7660!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.