Our client develops medical devices and services across a variety of areas including Urology, Ostomy Care and Wound Care, with an aim to improve the quality of treatment for those suffering with very personal and private medical conditions.
This Territory Manager role is a great opportunity to join a market-leading company that provides fantastic benefits packages and excellent routes for progression within their team.
The Territory Manager responsibilities will include:
* Achieving increased sales and market share of the wound care portfolio in the community and acute sector.
* Developing key customers and relationships and develop partnerships within key CCGs and Acute Trusts
* Working with the Regional Manager and Business Develop Manager to develop, review and execute on the Territory Business Plan and activities to drive results
* Achieving, growing and maintaining sales within the territory according to agreed annual targets
* Providing education and support to HCPs on wound care management and the correct use of dressings
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
* Successful field sales experience in either medical devices or pharmaceuticals.
* Understands and successfully follows the sales cycle
* Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
* Business and clinical knowledge
* Effective time and territory management skills, administrative capabilities and effective written and oral communication capabilities
Apply for this Territory Manager opportunity via this website now or call Atheer on 0161 914 7660!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.