Wound Care Territory Manager - South Yorkshire / Lincolnshire
12 month maternity cover
Star is working with the world's leading medtech company to find a successful Territory Manager to join its Wound Care Team. The company offers fantastic career development opportunities and leadership training, investing three times the national average in learning and development. They also reward their staff with competitive packages and flexible benefits.
Our client is looking for someone to cover their South Yorkshire and Lincolnshire territory. You'll collaborate closely with your team to identify and manage key account, to develop your business. You'll work closely with customers at all levels of the NHS including Specialist Nurses. It's an exciting time to get involved as they recently launched a fantastic new product and the product is doing exceptionally well. They are looking for someone who can come in and continue to grow sales of their new Wound Care product across the territory.
The Territory Manager responsibilities include:
* Achieve increased sales and market share of the Wound Care portfolio in the community and acute sector
* Develop key customers and relationships, build loyalty to the product portfolio and develop partnerships within key CCGs and Acute Trusts
* Work with the Regional Manager and Business Develop Manager to develop, review and execute on the Territory Business Plan and activities to drive results
* Achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
The ideal candidate will have:
* Sales experience within medical devices, particularly within wound care and selling to the community
* Good graduates without prior medical devices experience will be considered for this role with demonstrable sales experience
* Thorough understanding of the NHS environment and customers
* Intellectual curiosity required to keep up to date with the environment, competitor landscape, product and clinical knowledge
* Communication and interpersonal skills required to understand customer issues, challenge customer thinking and break habits
* Ability to analyse, evaluate data and build an action plan
* Energy and enthusiasm required to make a difference to customers and patients
* Demonstrable values aligned to the company's mission, values and vision
* Full UK driving licence
Apply for this Territory Manager opportunity now via this website or contact Hazel Watson on 0161 914 7660
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.