MARKET ACCESS MANAGER - RESPIRATORY - BASED SOUTH
Our client is an exceptional company to work for. Their culture and values underpin everything they do and individuals are encouraged and supported to develop in their careers.
This client are particularly well known within the Pain and Respiratory fields.
BROAD PURPOSE OF JOB:
1. By working with the aligned business unit head and other directorates, develop strategy and tactics for the current and future portfolio in order to anticipate market access opportunities and remove barriers.
2. Support and develop market access strategy and tactics through close working with the cross functional business unit, relevant business unit head and Director of Market Access & External Affairs, providing wide ranging counsel and support relating to the NHS policy environment.
3. Ensure barriers to product uptake and early adoption are identified and removed prior and during launch.
4. To develop and roll-out the tools, materials and projects to drive access and the business by fulfilling the needs of the changing NHS.
5. Project manage and/or participate in programmes in which data submissions are compiled for key HTA and medicines management bodies within the UK (e.g. NICE, SMC, AWMSG), and support colleagues with their similar undertakings as required.
6. To develop and maintain effective networks with a broad range of stakeholders within the UK NHS trading environment, focusing on but not exclusively the NHS, DH and civil service, patient organisations and other NGOs working within these groups.
* Demonstrable experience working in the field of Market Access within the UK pharmaceutical and biotechnology market.
* A life science professional, with good understanding of clinical and medical issues.
* Experience of working in a cross-functional team
* Working knowledge of the ABPI code and other UK compliance priorities.
* Thorough understanding of the evolving NHS organisation across the entire UK, with specific reference to policies and medicine funding streams
* Proven pharmaceutical sales or equivalent experience in UK Pharmaceutical Industry.
This role will be a mixture of Field based and approximately 3 days per week in the Cambridge Head Office.
There is an Excellent Basic Salary and Highly Competitive Benefits Package
Please apply online or contact Huw Nicholas on 0131 553 6644
Closing date Tuesday 20 June 2017.