Regional Business Manager Vacancy opening with a highly reputable pharmaceutical company dealing with unmet therapeutic needs.
A chance to join a rapidly growing speciality pharma company engaged in the development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for the treatment of unmet therapeutic needs in major markets. This company has a reputation for developing and bringing to market a number of high value products. They look for dynamic and innovative people and are keen to hear from people who really want to develop their careers with them. In return, they offer the chance to work in one of the world's fasting growing pharmaceutical companies where innovation, dedication and application result in a rewarding and satisfying career.
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
* Achieving sales targets through highly trained, directed and motivated staff.
* Effectively communicating current marketing strategies and initiatives to immediate team and drive performance in line with these strategies.
* Accompanying Representatives in the field on a regular basis to support performance and career development
* Representing the company in a professional manner.
* Day to day management and professional development of Representatives.
* Providing individual coaching, feedback and motivation.
* Facilitating team communication, morale and effectiveness.
The ideal candidate will be / have:
* Substantial experience within the Pharmaceutical Industry
* The ability to coach other members of the team
* Proven team player with 'Can Do' attitude
* Experience of first line management
* Ideally have sales experience in pain management, palliative care or oncology
The Regional Business Manager will receive a highly competitive basic salary and bonus scheme as well as an industry leading benefits package and numerous career progression opportunities.
Apply now via this website or call Matthew Pulley on 01628 581 240
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.