Medical Sales Representative - Osteoporosis
South East London
Competitive Basic Salary + Bonus, Car, Benefits
Our client, and global company, that looks to research and develop solutions for diseases without adequate treatments are currently recruiting a Medical Sales Representative for the South East London territory.
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
* Provide medical information to Healthcare Professionals
* Develop business and provided added value for customers
* Achieve sales and activity targets
* Apply marketing strategies and initiatives
* Identify, develop and maintain strong relationship with customers and local Key Opinion Leaders
The ideal candidate will be / have:
* Experience in a commercial target driven environments
* High levels of resilience, self-motivation, creativity and a strong team ethos
* Patient focus
The Medical Sales Representative will receive a highly competitive basic salary and bonus scheme as well as an industry leading benefits package and numerous career progression opportunities.
Apply now via this website or call Matthew Pulley on 01628 581 240
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.