Our client, a global, leading medical device and equipment are currently looking to recruit a Territory Manager for their Continence Care division in the South London and Kent region.
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
* Achieve or exceed targets for given territory and key accounts
* Identify and develop clear logical plans to achieve targets
* Achieve or exceed the annual minimum required contract commitments
* Plan and document daily activity via the company CRM system including data such as sales potential, geographical location and development of sales process
* Utilize all available tools to maximise sales growth including
* Develop and maintain long-term relationships
* Maintain a clear understanding of clinical and technical product knowledge
* Develop and maintain productive cross-functional relationships to share knowledge and leverage synergies within the organization
The ideal candidate will be / have:
* High attention to detail and follow through
* Results orientated
* Demonstrates sales behaviour
* Exceptional listening skills
* Successful field sales experience
* Understands and successfully follows the sales cycle
* Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
* Business and clinical knowledge
* IT literate
* Demonstrates effective time and territory management skills, administrative capabilities and effective written and oral communication capabilities
The Territory Manager will receive a highly competitive basic salary and bonus scheme as well as an industry leading benefits package and numerous career progression opportunities.
Apply now via this website or call Matthew Pulley on 01628 581 240
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.