Exciting Clinical Pharmacist Opportunity - Leeds
Our client is a provider of excellent clinical support services, working with both the NHS and industry partners to supply improved patient outcomes by way of an experienced team of clinical pharmacists. This client's aim is to improve clinical outcomes at all levels of the care process, as well as acting as an interface for both clinical sectors in order to enable clinicians to deliver best practice.
The Clinical Pharmacist's key responsibilities include:
* Practicing efficient time management of authorised clinical projects while showing the ability to plan and prioritise both projects and personal workload
* Providing optimal clinical value to both practice and patient
* Delivering a professional and knowledgeable service that aids the company to develop and enhance client numbers, as well as retention rates
* Boosting the awareness of the company within Primary Care and assist in developing long-lasting relationships
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Ideally 2 years' post registration/qualification experience in a community pharmacy environment
* Planning and prioritising skills
* A drive for success
* Willingness to be flexible and adaptable
* Demonstrable influencing and negotiating abilities
Apply via this website now or contact Hazel Watson on 0161 914 7660!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.