Regional Account Manager - Severe Asthma (Eosinophilic)
Regional Account Manager Vacancy working for a company that believes in increasing access and the affordability of healthcare for all patients.
Established 80 years ago and one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the UK, the individual will be working for a company who is the biggest supplier of medicines to the NHS. Specialising in respiratory, CNS, pain, oncology, mental health and urology they provide a wide range of medicines and treat a variety of conditions from Parkinson's disease to chronic Asthma.
They're extremely focused on their employees; the working environment is based around empowerment, encouraging creativity and personal development.
The responsibilities of the Regional Account Manager are but not limited to:
* Achieving sales targets
* Identify, develop and implement business strategy
* Identify, develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
* Liaise with Marketing and Sales to drive market access and service development within specific therapy
* Complete all company administration and reports within guidelines and time scales specified to ensure high standards of management information
* Consistent success in a commercial sales role over a number of years
* Demonstrable Hospital Specialist sales experience
* Previous experience and success within key account management
* Robust evidence of stakeholder management and brand advocacy development
* Evidence and the ability to take on and communicate complex clinical information
* Experience of developing services to deliver specialist medicine
* Previous experience of promoting high cost medicines in a specialist arena
* Brand launch success would be advantageous
* Preferably Degree qualified or extensive relevant industry experience
Apply for this Key Account Manager opportunity now via this website or call Samantha Wise on 01628 581 240!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.