Pharmaceutical Sales Representative opportunity working with a key player within the Diabetes arena!!!
Our client is a global leader in diabetes. A UK based consumer healthcare company that markets products and devices . One of Europe's fastest growing specialty pharmaceutical companies.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Leveraging your knowledge of products and marketing strategies to achieve sales and activity targets on your territory across primary
* Creating and nurturing relationships with key opinion leaders/accounts
* Updating your knowledge of the national NHS environment and local challenges
* Sharing feedback regarding any factors which may prevent you from achieving your targets
* Providing accurate and timely reporting as required
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Candidate will demonstrate a high level of clinical and market knowledge
* Candidate will have strong presentation skills
* Strong NHS knowledge
* Commercially astute and have strong self-motivation
Apply now via the website or call Asha Kacha on 07515 575647
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.