Role: Area Business Manager
Star is recruiting for a leading medical devices company with a fantastic reputation due to their focus on helping healthcare professionals provide best practice solutions to their patients. The company has a strong product portfolio with a history of helping improve patient outcomes. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop their career within medical devices.
This role will involve selling the company's leading range of soft tissue biopsy devices. Working from their head office in Sheffield, you will be responsible for maintain and growing the existing business as well as identifying new opportunities where possible. The role will also involve providing technical support and excellent levels of customer service to the company's well established customer base.
* Maintain telephone contact with allocated customers, following an agreed call plan
* Time management/managing call diary
* Managing financial budgets & MLD
* Call prioritisation
* Management of Expenses
* Promote the purchase, recommendation and prescribing of company's branded products
* Arrange meeting appointments on behalf of Field Sales personnel
* Manage customer enquiries redirecting as appropriate to the relevant contacts or department
The ideal candidate should have/be:
* Educated to degree level
* At least 12 months' previous experience in a telesales
* Self-motivated, proactive with good organisational and administrative skills
* Computer literacy - familiar with Microsoft Office especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Submit your CV for this position via the website or contact Asha Kacha on 07515 575647.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.