Brand Manager - Ireland - 6 - 12 months FTC!
Star is recruiting for a Brand Manager to join a high profile pharmaceutical company. If you want to be a part of a team that is innovative, take the initiative and be a part of an exciting new product launch, then this is the company and role for you. This position will allow you to work with a leading brand, and also gain valuable experience in Marketing, Sales and Pharmacovigilance.
* Delivering on agreed targets
* Providing input for tactical plan to Business Area
* Implementing core elements of local Brand plans
* Localising advertisement, marketing, training and congress material
* Training local staff
* Ensuring the company is compliant with the IPHA code
* Liaising with third party agencies and negotiating contracts
* Responsible for execution and implementation of marketing activities in Ireland with guidance from the Business Area
* Coordinating marketing activities in Ireland
Applicants should have/be:
* Relevant third level qualification, preferably within Marketing or a Business discipline
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent multitasking skills
* Several years of Marketing experience in the pharmaceutical industry (previous Product Manager/Brand Manager roles)
* Structured and detail-oriented
* Self-driven and like to take initiative
* Reliable and can work autonomously when needed
* Flexible with a positive mind-set
* Team player
* Excellent IT skills
Apply now via this website or call Orna Whyte on 01 468 82 80, or 087 911 7342.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.