Market Access Manager - Cheshire/Wirral
The portfolio for this Market Access role is cross portfolio including Diabetes and Oncology, with further products being launched further down the line. As Market Access Manager you will be accountable for the implementation of the area plan to enable access to medicines, as aligned to the regional plan, with joint responsibility to achieve cross portfolio revenue targets. There will be a good balance of internal cross functional working, strong team links etc as well as key external relationships - all of which will be essential to the success in this role.
Key responsibilities include:
* Building credible, trusted and collaborative relationships with Senior NHS customers, payers and related stakeholders in their area by understanding their specific needs and priorities, undertaking a customer-led approach to align objectives within the group.
* Having cross portfolio responsibility for the products and a deep understanding of related therapeutic /disease pathways.
* Working collaboratively with relevant internal stakeholders across the business to ensure key accounts are identified and managed in a way which delivers a seamless customer experience. A variety of strategies will be employed to build meaningful partnerships with local NHS payer customers in order to achieve genuine win-win outcomes for the company, the NHS and patients.
The ideal candidate should have/be:
* Strong presentation and project management skills
* Excellent knowledge of healthcare compliance and local commissioning and funding pathways
* Excellent communication and organisation skills
* Strong Market Access experience
Apply for this Market Access role now via the Star website or contact Lauren on 0161 914 8478!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.