REGIONAL BUSINESS MANAGER - SOUTH EAST UK
Our client is a fully integrated specialty pharma company that is going through a rapid growth phase.
Are you looking for a new challenge in a specialist pharmaceutical company? An opportunity has arisen to join a dynamic and successful sales team in the UK. The continued success of the brand means that the company is recruiting for a Regional Business Manager for the South East.
This Regional Business Manager role will have the following responsibilities:
* Leadership and management and coaching of a Regional Team of Key Account Managers.
* Responsible for the development and implementation of Regional sales tactics to support the marketing strategy
* Development and implementation of a Regional Operational Business plan
* Develop a learning and development plan for each team member
The knowledge and skills necessary to perform the duties of this position are typically acquired through the following:
* Significant experience in pharmaceutical industry and in the practical implementation of a Key Account Management model
* Proven track record of leading individuals and teams of Key Account Managers to have outstanding sales achievement within the secondary care environment
* Significant experience of understanding the NHS funding and commissioning processes at all levels of the NHS and with specific reference to secondary care
Excellent salary plus unrivalled benefits and the opportunity to build your career within a fast paced and challenging environment.
For further information please contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644.