Point of Care Account Specialist
Competitive salary + excellent bonus + car/car allowance + flexible benefits scheme
Our client is recognised worldwide for innovative point of care testing solutions, designed to help ensure patient safety and improve outcomes. The Point of Care business area provides flexible solutions for diagnostic testing outside the central lab, providing immediate results allowing treatment decisions to be made more quickly - inside or outside the hospital. Our client is the market leader in coagulation monitoring, providing near patient testing and patient self-monitoring solutions for Clinical Commissioning Groups and Hospital Trusts, leading the way in service redesign.
We have an opportunity for a dynamic healthcare sales executive to join our secondary care Point of care team. We are looking for a highly motivated, committed and autonomous individual to join our team of Account Specialists. Reporting directly to the Regional Business Manager you will be responsible for the South West and Hampshire CCG's and trusts
You will work in partnership with Healthcare Professionals across primary and secondary care to improve patient outcomes and create a positive experience of care with proven, innovative and cost effective solutions within the cardiovascular disease area.
Your core responsibilities for this role will include:
* Working in partnership with Healthcare Professionals at all levels across Primary Care Organisations and Secondary Care NHS Trusts to achieve sales objectives
* Maintaining our clients market leading position for Near Patient Testing of INR's, through retention of key accounts and acquisition of new business
* Position the NICE endorsed brand as first choice for patients choosing to Self-Monitor
* Work in partnership with Primary Care Organisations, Secondary Care NHS Trusts and other Service Providers/Stakeholders to redesign Services/Patient Pathways to include the Point of Care Product Portfolio (including cobas h 232 for DVT and heart failure)
Educated to degree level or equivalent, you will be an experienced sales professional with a proven track record, have excellent interpersonal skills, a clear understanding of the local NHS environment and drivers and the ability to demonstrate the following:
* Proven sales track record in a secondary care - preferable cardiovascular
* Strong negotiation & decision making capability
* High level of flexibility whilst remaining results and vision focused
* Convincing presenter and can converse with all levels of internal and external customers
* Self-starter, highly motivated with a high level of autonomy
* Strong "can do" and solution oriented personality
In addition, the following skills/experience will be desirable:
* Proven experience of translating clinical data, regional/national guidelines and policy into successful sales outcomes
A comprehensive training and development programme is available to the right individual.
If you are interested in applying for this role please contact Lauren on 0161 914 8478 or
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.