Market Access role - Wound Management - North West and Midlands
The portfolio for this Market Access role is Wound Management and experience and knowledge in this field is particularly desirable. There will be a good balance of internal cross functional working, strong team links etc as well as key external relationships - all of which will be essential to the success in this role.
Key responsibilities include:
* To develop strategic relationships with key senior hospital and CCG management, procurement and clinical stakeholders to support the business in Tier 1 accounts across the region.
* To drive the acceleration of sales in target accounts through the development of opportunities related to Pressure Ulcer Prevention, Strategic Wound Management Opportunities and formulary penetration with customer collaborated implementation strategies.
* To partner with Account Managers supporting local stakeholder relationships to maximise sales opportunities and ensure formulary listings.
* To develop and maintain expertise and a comprehensive understanding of the evolving healthcare market place in order to ensure alignment of the company's value proposition.
The ideal candidate should have/be:
* Minimum of 5 years working at Account Management level.
* Key account management methodology desirable.
* Relevant healthcare experience preferably within a medical device/ solution environment.
* Highly developed communication and presentation skills.
* Proven track record in selling to procurement & finance and managing commercial decisions is essential..
* Demonstration of consultative and conceptual selling skills
* Educated to degree level or equivalent.
* Understanding of the NHS is essential.
Apply for this Market Access role now via the Star website or contact Jon Newman on 01225 336 335!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.