Key Account Manager - West Midlands
Star is recruiting for a Key Account Manager to join a market-leading, specialist Pharmaceutical company as they grow their Dermatology portfolio with a brand new product.
Combining Market Access and Secondary Care sales, you will be working with Payers, Clinicians and Consultant Dermatologists to successfully launch a new Biologic!
* Developing and implementing strategic account plans that are aligned to the market strategy and meet the needs of your customers
* Maximising sales, driving product/brand awareness, delivering key market access initiatives and promoting patient care
* Developing key stakeholder plans, leveraging NHS bodies and influential individuals and identifying prescribing barriers
* Demonstrating exceptional therapy area and product knowledge to engage in highly technical customer interactions, and monitoring competitor activities to gain market intelligence
* Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities within Secondary Care whilst maintaining existing business relationships with key customers
The ideal candidate should have/be
* Experience within Specialist Care advantageous
* Demonstrable success within Secondary Care
* Highly driven, commercial, proactive
To be considered for this role, you must have biologics experience.
Submit your CV for this Key Account Manager position via the website or contact Jon on 01225 336 335
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.