HIV Outcomes Services Support Specialist
Our client is an International Biotech company that develops innovative, market-leading products across a number of specialist disease areas. They're growing due to their exceptional pipeline, and work in a matrix environment, adopting a collective entrepreneurial mindset. To achieve their goals, they focus on solutions, effective processes and continually look for ways to improve.
The HIV Outcomes Services Support Specialist responsibilities will include:
* Promoting a range of HIV education programmes to help patient care and improve HCP knowledge
* Utilising a high level of HIV disease knowledge to deliver and develop materials/programs and education to HCPs
* Working cooperatively with Medical Science Liaisons, National Account Managers, Marketing and other internal team members on various cross-functional projects related to specific accounts or physicians on non-promotional programmes
* Completing necessary administrative tasks in a timely manner
* Complying with all regulatory agencies and company SOPs to required standard at all times
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Ideal candidate will have a BA or BS Degree
* Several years' relevant HIV experience within the NHS setting as a HCP or Educator
* Self-motivated and a team player
* Proven expertise in interpersonal and relationship building skills
Apply for this role via this website, or call Kelly Beetham at on 07710 172604!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.