REGIONAL SALES MANAGER - NEUROLOGY - NORTHERN UK
This family owned Pharmaceutical organisation are exclusively focused on the secondary care sector and specialise in ground breaking treatments including Oncology and Neurology.
They pride themselves on their strong patient centred ethic and boast a very flat management structure in tandem with a low staff turnover.
Main purpose of the job :
* Provide leadership, management, motivation and development to the sales team, achieving sales targets and related KPIs
* Execute a sales strategy that is consistent with the commercial strategy to ensure maximum sales success of assigned products
* Deliver and measure sales team performance through providing direct line management to Key Account Managers.
* Calculation and allocation of local objective and budget in collaboration with BU Director
* Analysis of territory structures, key accounts and target customers
* Strong focus on coaching individual performance, through the completion of weekly field visits per KAM
* Sales effectiveness analysis to better achieve sales results and actions implementation where appropriate
* Provide ad hoc support to management an other teams (marketing and medical) as required
Skills and Experience Required;
* Significansales management experience
* Ability to manage remotely both within and across geographies
* Ability to coach/mentor a sales team and exhibit effectiveness in this area
* Possess a strong sense of responsibility and ability to lead a team and meet targets
* Experience in launching and promoting oncology and/or critical care products is desirable.
* Flair for creativity, new ideas and solutions
* Excellent communication skills. You will be comfortable conversing with the leading experts in any given field of medicine
* Strong analytical skills and ability to assimilate and simplify complex data
* Able to do the "head's down" work in addition to the other requirements - Competent in critical appraisal of data & evidence based medicine
* Experience with local market access activities and comprehend local health care system
* Flexibility, adaptability, proactive, diplomatic
* Team player. Comfortable working in matrix environment
This role comes with a Highly Competitive Basic, Bonus and Benefits package
Please apply online or call Graham Hawthorn on 0131 553 6644