Our client is searching for an experienced pharmaceutical sales professional to join their Neurology team, working to promote the sales of their market-leading Parkinson's product and managing accounts across Scotland and Northern Ireland.
The individual in this role will have the opportunity to work with a product that can be truly transformative for patients in the advanced stages of Parkinson's disease, as well as working for a company that has one of the strongest product pipelines in the industry, meaning there will be excellent routes for career development.
The Account Specialist responsibilities will include:
* Developing a business plan for own territory.in line with brand strategy.
* Identifying, developing and maintaining disease state experts and speakers/advocates
* Customer selling and managing relationships
* Delivering expected product performance and beyond in the territory
* Continuously analysing sales reports (CRM etc.) and field intelligence
* Identifying opportunities and using innovation practices to overcome barriers
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
* Extensive experience in pharmaceutical sales, preferably in a specialist area such as Neurology, Immunology or Oncology.
* Demonstrable experience of managing key accounts
* Proven success at achieving sales and formulary inclusion
* Experience of KOL development
* Driven and committed
* Professional and accountable
Apply for this Account Specialist (Neurology) opportunity via this website now or call Atheer on 0161 914 7660!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.