Key Account Manager - Rheumatology and Dermatology
Star is recruiting for a Key Account Manager to join a global biopharmaceutical company on their well-respected Rheumatology and Dermatology division. The company focuses on the advancement of medicines for the treatment of specialist and rare diseases, and passionately helps improve the lives of patients across the world.
For this role, our client is ideally looking for someone with a strong background in Key Account Management, coupled with the passion for improving lives and advancing science and medicine that is shared by each member of the organisation.
* Exceeding UK/Ireland Territory Sales Targets for promoted brands
* Understanding the issues, priorities and funding processes related to funding of cancer treatment in the NHS and translating these into opportunities for the company's product portfolio and joint customer agendas
* Ensuring local implementation of guidelines and pull through of secured funding for promoted brands
* Identifying and building relationships with relevant stakeholders in the NHS to positively influence prescribing decisions for company products
* Identifying and developing KOLs towards brand advocacy in alignment with account plan goals
* Developing and maintaining a high level of product and disease area knowledge to enable peer to peer level discussions with customers
The ideal candidate should have/be:
* Rheumatology and Dermatology experience (preferred but not essential)
* Strong Key Account Management background
* Current knowledge of NHS strategy, structure and funding/patient pathways
* Demonstrable sales success
* Highly driven, professional and organised
* Market area knowledge and experience
To apply for this Key Account Manager role, click apply or call Jon on 01225 336 335
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.