Business Analytics Manager - HIV - London
Our Client is a research-based specialist biopharma company, creating and developing medicines in unmet medical need therapy areas. With a core focus on HIV/AIDS, their portfolio also includes liver disease, cancer, inflammation and serious respiratory and cardio conditions. As one of the world's largest biopharma companies, they inspire partnership in order to address life-threatening illness.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Business Intelligence Manager to join a research based bio-pharma company in their HIV franchise.
Business Analytics Manager Key Responsibilities:
* Managing the scope, design and execution of quantitative and qualitative research alongside the brand team
* Collaborating with Primary and Secondary market research companies on data collection
* Interpreting and presenting market research analysis of relevant markets competition and product mix
* Supporting development of business frameworks and related analytical processes in accordance to senior management requirement
* Analysing competitive environment sales data, market success and future trends and make recommendations based on findings
* Forecasting future trends based on sales data
* Projecting demand for clients product and that of the competitors within the HIV market over the coming years
* Developing and maintaining forecast models based on epidemiology, market potential and penetration
* Supporting brand teams and other colleagues to establish strategic plans and objectives
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Degree educated
* Significant experience in Business Intelligence across the pharma/healthcare industry
* In-depth knowledge of sales and marketing organisations and pharma data sources
* Capable of building analytical models
* Highly numerate and an excellent communicator
* Experience in both forecasting and scenario modelling is desirable
* Experience conducting quantitative and qualitative primary and secondary market research
Apply now via this website, or contact Rowena Deswert on 012253 336 335
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.