Key Account Manager - North Dublin - Competitive
Star is recruiting for a Key Account Manager to join a market-leading company within Advanced Wound Management, where you will be in control of maximising sales and making a profit with a devices and dressings portfolio.
The ideal candidate will have experience in medical sales, and can expect a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits structure. The territory is over-performing, and so our client is looking for someone who will sell into the acute settings.
* Developing the sales strategy and territory plan to ensure the achievement of sales and profit targets within set expense budgets
* Developing and implementing key account management plans for each priority account
* Planning and recording all customer and opportunity interactions on the CRM system
* Effectively managing the opportunity pipeline in order to reliably predict revenue
* Effectively demonstrating and negotiating the sale of the Company's products
* Keeping the ISD informed of the development of opportunities, accounts and territory, including market trends and competitor issues
* Building long-term strategic relationships with customers to grow business and gain market share
* Attending workshops, study days and exhibitions as agreed with your line manager
* Using all available internal resources to ensure customer satisfaction
* Ensuring all administration is comprehensive and completed on time
* Promoting Health and Safety policies and procedures to encourage a safe working environment
* Performing all activities in compliance with the relevant quality system standards
* Ensuring adherence to the Company's Code of Conduct in all daily activities
Applicants should have/be:
* A self-starter with a keen interest in pursuing a career in Pharmaceutical/Medical Device sales
* Degree educated in life sciences, business management or equivalent qualification/experience
* Self-motivated, strong communication/presentation skills and the ability to interpret data
* Strong commercial acumen
* Microsoft Office skills are essential
Apply now via this website, or call Orna Whyte on 01 468 82 80, or 087 911 7342.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.