Clinical Trial Registries Specialist - CONTRACT - Buckinghamshire - competitive remuneration
Our client is a bold, global pharmaceutical company that's focused on developing, manufacturing and commercialising branded pharmaceuticals, devices and biologic products for patients around the world.
The Clinical Trial Registries Specialist's main responsibilities include:
* Providing support to Registry submission activities for clinical trials
* Giving guidance and expertise in global registry requirements and data disclosure commitments
* Taking responsibility for and leading registry submission process improvement initiatives
* Working as a team with other functional areas to ensure compatibility of data across global registries
* Ensuring quality assessments of global registry health is carried out for acquired and divested products
* Analysing study-related global data disclosure commitments (e.g. ICMJE, PhRMA, EFPIA), and registry requirements (e.g. FDA, EMA, ROW), and taking charge of implementing activities to achieve best practice
* Mentoring and supporting junior team members
* Conducting your work in compliance with all relevant laws, regulations and regulatory guidelines
Applicants will have/be:
* Educated to degree level (preferably in life sciences)
* Working knowledge and experience within Clinical Trial Registry Management or Clinical Trial Management
* Sound regulatory knowledge of regulatory authorities, laws and associations
* Strong understanding of Registry requirements
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Good analytical thinking, observation and problem-solving skills
* Excellent computer skills, ideally within clinical trial management systems and electronic document management systems
* Ability to multi-task and work well within a team
Apply for this Contract Clinical Trial Registries Specialist opportunity now via this website, or call Ashlee on 01628 581 240!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.