Social Media Account Executive - London - Leading European Digital Healthcare Communications Consultancy
My client - an award winning digital marketing agency have an exciting opportunity for a Social Media Executive who is looking to work in a fast-paced agency environment.
The primary role will be supporting the social media team across all channels, with an emphasis on paid social and social listening, but you will also work with the search marketing team, analytics manager, content team and others.
A successful candidate will want to learn and contribute to digital marketing projects, be able to think on your feet, and be keen to deliver successful projects to clients in the healthcare sector.
The Social Medical Account Exec's key responsibilities include:
* Develop paid social strategies and create key tactical plans to deliver on them
* Set up and manage social media listening to identify trends, topics and news that should be included in editorial plans
* Liaise with client teams to update them on findings from social listening and topics or hashtags that are trending so we can capitalise on those
* Analyse what is working and what needs improvement on an ongoing basis, and making recommendations back to the client or other team members
* Work closely across project management, client services and creative teams, as well as external agencies
* Work with internal teams to identify and support on additional opportunities with our clients, specifically in social media and marketing
* You would be responsible for coordinating promotion with our media buying team, analysing and reporting paid social results back to the client.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* You need to have knowledge of social channels and experience of working on social media within healthcare.
* Have loads of creativity and new ideas for social media. You should have fantastic copy-writing skills
* Ability to understand vanity metrics such as likes are not considered measures of success, and be able to help clients understand the true value of social.
Apply for this exceptional Social Media Account Executive opportunity now via this website of call Nazreen on 01628 581 240!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.