Community Point of Care Specialist - Cardiology
Our client is a pioneering pharmaceutical company focused on improving the lives of their patients through research and development of their pharmaceutical and diagnostic solutions
The responsibilities of the Community point of Care are but not limited to:
* Ensure Achievements of sales targets
* Identify, develop and maintain relationships with all existing customers
* Develop the company's cardiovascular portfolio within designated territory
* Promote customer/patient self-testing within primary care and telehealth opportunities
* Strong negotiation & decision making capability
* Able to identify, develop and maintain strong customer relations
* Ability to identify and explore new business opportunities; including key opinion leader identification and development
* High level of flexibility whilst remaining results and vision focused
* Ability to portray information to a variety of stakeholders
* Self-starter, highly motivated with a high level of autonomy
* Strong "can do" and solution oriented personality
Apply for this opportunity now via this website or call Samantha Wise on 01628 581 240!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.