Business Development Manager - Care Supplies
Our client has quickly become one of the leading suppliers to the healthcare market and supplies to thousands of GP surgeries, care homes, hospitals and many other healthcare-related companies. This company currently sells a wide range of medical consumables such as medical supplies, medical equipment, office stationary, cleaning consumables and more.
The Business Development Manager's responsibilities include:
* Selling medical consumables and equipment into both independent and small group care homes
* Accountability for both account management and business development duties within a designated geographical area
* Building relationships with key stakeholders in nursing and care homes in order to maximise business opportunities
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* A track record of selling into nursing and care homes
* Proactive and autonomous
* Excellent relationship building skills
* Problem-solving skills and attention to detail
Apply for this Business Development Manager role now via this website or contact Samantha Wise on 01628 581240!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.