Specialist Key Account Manager - West Midlands
Star is recruiting for a Key Account Manager to join a market-leading, specialist Pharmaceutical company as it grows its portfolio of patient-centric products. You'll combine your Market Access and Secondary Care expertise to engage with Payers, Clinicians and Consultants, to help successfully launch an exciting and industry-leading Biologic product!
The Specialist Key Account Manager's Key responsibilities include:
* Developing and implementing strategic account plans that are aligned to the market strategy and meet the needs of your customers
* Maximising sales, driving product/brand awareness, delivering key market access initiatives and promoting patient care
* Developing key stakeholder plans, leveraging NHS bodies and influential individuals and identifying prescribing barriers
* Demonstrating exceptional therapy area and product knowledge to engage in highly technical customer interactions, and monitoring competitor activities to gain market intelligence
* Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities within Secondary Care while maintaining existing business relationships with key customers
Candidates will have/be:
* Specialist Care experience
* Successful, demonstrable Secondary Care experience
* Driven and proactive, with good commercial acumen
Submit your CV for this Key Account Manager opportunity now via the website or contact Jon on 01225 336 335!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.