MARKET RESEARCH MANAGER - REDUCED TIME - 3 DAYS - BASED BUCKS
This Independent Family Owned Pharmaceutical company have earned a reputation as experts in pain therapy and are pioneers in intelligent, user-friendly drug delivery technologies. Their compact infrastructure ensures their employees enjoy visibility and complete autonomy within the business and it allows them to shape their own future.
To manage the Market Research function to deliver accurate and timely information to enhance business decisions. Responsible for planning, delivery and effective dissemination of all UK market research and business insight projects.
- Plan and ensure the execution of market research and information projects to address business needs working in conjunction with other key stakeholders.
- Responsibility for all ongoing secondary data and ad-hoc market research projects and purchases.
- Provide regular and ad-hoc analysis of the UK business for monthly reporting, Business Reviews and as required.
- Provide consultancy to other departments and the team on best practice and methodological approaches.
- Work with global colleagues on the delivery of ad-hoc research and ongoing monitoring to ensure alignment and fit with UK business strategy and compliance requirements.
- Ensure compliance with the UK ABPI Code and internal SOPs within the department
- Proven pharmaceutical industry experience.
- Full understanding of ABPI in relation to conducting market research.
- Proven experience gained in commissioning and managing primary market research products, ideally both client and agency in qualitative and quantative techniques.
- Experience of secondary data sources analysis (IMS, Patient data etc) and dissemination.
Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines.
This permanent opportunity will pay a competitive basic salary and full benefits package.
Please apply online or call us on 0131 553 6644 for more information.