Business Development Director - Home Care / Pharmaceuticals - North West
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market-leading healthcare company that specialises in providing tailored solutions to the Home Care industry. You'll be responsible for delivering and growing profitable contracts from the NHS, as well as providing excellent levels of customer satisfaction and service.
The Business Development Directors key responsibilities include:
* Influencing skills at senior management and executive level NHS stakeholders
* Strong networking and relationships-building skills to develop pipeline opportunities
* Highly developed communication skills, including the delivery of effective presentations to groups of decision-makers
* A consultative selling style, with evidence of a co-creation approach to business development
* Effective commercial negotiation, ideally in an NHS environment
* Able to multi-task and focus time and energy on the most value-adding tasks, with strong planning and organisational skills - a good completer finisher
* The ability to adapt to circumstance and make tactical adjustments to plans
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Proven track record of developing and winning new business within an NHS outsourced service environment, and delivering business growth targets
* Experience of influencing and working with senior management and exec level NHS stakeholders, ideally from both Primary and Secondary Care
* Experience of writing and presenting a professional business case and customer proposal, including group pitches / presentations
* Previous experience of working in and understanding formal NHS procurement processes, and the associated decision-making forums
* Experience of developing new business models in a collaborative/co-creation multidisciplinary environment
* Competent in using standard Microsoft Office software
Apply for this Key Account Manager opportunity via this website or contact Lauren Iredale on 0161 914 8478.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.