Regional Business Manager
London and South East
Regional Business Manager opening with a reputable speciality pharmaceutical company based in South East England with a global presence. Consistently at the forefront of research and development within the iron deficiency and healthcare therapy areas, they have exciting plans to move into indications for Cardiology, Gastroenterology and Haematology. They are looking to recruit the best talent to align with their vision, and mission to strive for excellence in their respective field. Their ultimate goal is to make a difference to patients' lives.
The key responsibilities of the Regional Business Manager include, but are not limited to:
* Leading and developing a team of Key Account Managers
* Identifying, developing and implementing a regional plan in line with the company's marketing strategy
* Liaising with other departments within the business to successfully implement the regional account plan
* Developing a training programme for each of the Key Account team
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Significant industry experience including in NHS Liaison roles
* Experience of working/managing teams in the South East
* Experience in the Gastro, Obstetrics/Gynaecology, or Cardiology therapeutic areas
* Experience of working with commercial teams
Apply for this Regional Business Manager role now via this website, or call Samantha Wise on 01628 581 240
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.