Healthcare Development Manager - Promoted Products - North London - competitive salary
Star's recruiting for a Healthcare Development Manager opportunity with a diverse, international, speciality company that operates in 100+ countries. Our client is focused on generic and legacy pharma products and orphan drugs, and has developed a vibrant, proactive culture.
The Healthcare Development Manager's responsibilities include:
* Deliver on territory account plans by setting and completing clear objectives
* Identify Local Opinion Leaders and develop appropriate business plans
* Take profit and loss responsibility for each key account
* Apply patient pathways to key accounts via therapeutic area or indication
* Manage multiple projects with the ability to prioritise accordingly
* Demonstrate flexibility and willingness to assist
* Ad hoc duties where applicable
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* ABPI Qualified
* A full driving licence
* IT literate
* Experience with CCGs and promoting products to medicine management groups
* Key account management experience
* Commercial and business acumen
* Project management
* Good selling, negotiation and influencing skills
* The ability to prioritise tasks
* Strong management skills
* A strategic thinker with the ability to problem solve
* Able to turn data into useful insight
* Ability to identify, develop and implement key account plans
* Science/Medical degree
* Previous experience of 'Horizon Scanning'
Apply for this Healthcare Development Manager opportunity now via this website or call Samantha Wise on 01628 581 240!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.