National Advocacy Manager - North UK
Our client is a medium-sized British pharmaceutical company that's well known for its respiratory and diabetes products, but the organisation has recently launched a number of new business areas. The company continues to develop and grow its impressive product portfolio, which includes specialist medicines.
Our client is very people-centric; they work to core values and empower their people to have responsibility and scope in their roles. For example, an Account Manager at this company will adopt a full key account management role. You are region-specific and all customer groups are your responsibility. Each region around the country works uniquely and it's down to you to prioritise and drive the business forward. In return the company offers an excellent salary and flexible benefits package, fantastic bonus scheme and an environment which fosters career development. Personal attributes that resonates with this client include agility, accountability and ambition.
The National Advocacy Manager's responsibilities include:
* Promote the company brand to key stakeholders
* Make sure all key customers and sales team are supported at all times
* Ensure information is communicated in a way that is understood by all relevant parties
* Inform senior management when necessary into ways to support customers future needs, promote the company brand and elevate competitiveness
* Accountable for the development and implementation of commercial advocacy programmes alongside other teams to strengthen relations within the Group, delivering within budget and on time
* Identify, develop and maintain an effective network of communication across the business
* Identify, develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the company brand, therapy area and competitors
* Actively support and present at appropriate pre-launch, launch and post launch events as required, internally and externally.
* Ad hoc tasks as and when required
Candidates will have/be:
* ABPI qualified
* Experience selling within Diabetes
* Degree level qualification (or equivalent)
* Full driving licence
* Ability to build and maintain long term productive relations
* Able to understand a vast amount of information at different levels
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Effective influencing and negotiating skills
* Ability to thrive under a sales driven leadership mind-set
* Strong team player
* Able to project manage multiple projects with varying stakeholders in a timely manner within agreed budgets
* Professional use of all Microsoft tools
Submit your CV for this position via the website or contact Hazel Watson on 0161 914 7660
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.