Territory Manager - Surgical Instruments - Central Midlands
Star is working with a leading, global medical device company to recruit a Territory Manager. The company is a rapidly growing organisation who specialise in Laparoscopic Surgery. This is an opportunity to work in a theatre-based sales role selling the company's leading range of laparoscopic surgical instruments.
Our client is looking for talented medical device sales people who are passionate about their career in medical sales.
The Associate Territory Manager responsibilities include:
* Supporting the sales team with establishing and maintaining strong relationships with (potential) clients
* Providing high level of support and service to accounts and meeting or exceeding targets
* Preparing presentations to doctors, practice staff and nurses in surgeries
* Organising conferences for doctors and other medical staff
* Building and maintaining positive working relationships with medical staff including database management
* Attending company meetings, product training, presentations and briefings
* Keep informed of new developments in National Health Service and anticipate potential negative and positive impacts on the business
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Degree level education
* One year experience in a devices field sales environment
* Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
* Good knowledge of MS office and Windows based computer applications
Apply now via this website or call Jon Newman on 01225 336 335!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.