Aesthetic Account Manager - LONDON
This innovative, European pharmaceutical Company have built a powerful reputation within the fields of Neurology and Clinical / Aesthetic Dermatology, and has a strong global presence.
ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
* Plan and carry out the promotion and sales of the Aesthetics product range to plastic surgeons, dermatologists ENT-surgeons, Dentists and qualified Nurses to meet territory & regional sales objectives
* Provide Physician training (workshops) for the proper use of Aesthetic products for the various treatment applications of the products, within or outside the territory
* Attend medical exhibits pertinent to the various treatment applications of Aesthetic products
* To create and maintain quality professional relationships with all customers within the territory
* To develop business plans and a Key Account Management approach that will ensure a rapid realisation of sales within the territory
* Such other duties as the management may from time to time reasonably require.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION
*This position requires a degree in Life Science, nursing or (para)medical background, experience in sales with a proven track record of achievement and improved personal business performance.
*A minimum of three years sales experience in the medical device or pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
ABPI qualified, is preferred.
PROFILE OF THE CANDIDATE
Technical skills and abilities;
* Key Account Management understanding and capability with a strong focus on an appreciation of the value of relationships
* Efficient territory planning and time management
* Competent IT skills including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and the use of a CRM system
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Advanced interpersonal skills
* Positive and cheery demeanour
* Personal confidence to interact across a wide range of cultures and levels
* Strong work ethic with high levels of resilience
* Confident, quick thinking, responsive and solution oriented
5 MOST IMPORTANT JOB SPECIFIC SKILLS
*Key Account Management understanding and capability with a strong focus on an appreciation of the value of relationships
*Efficient territory planning and time management
*Advanced interpersonal skills
*Personal confidence to interact across a wide range of cultures and levels
*Confident, quick thinking, responsive and solution oriented
A Highly Competitive Basic, Bonus and Benefits package will be paid.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644