Excellent OEM Sales Manager Opportunity - Coventry / Oxfordshire
Established 60 years ago, our client is a family-owned business that retains a friendly and professional atmosphere. They focus on a diverse range of products in a very patient-focused environment. The company is multinational and is continuing to grow. Candidates should have a 'can do' attitude and be keen to learn and develop; our client is renowned for its training and development. This is a genuinely nice company to work for, which offers a rewarding environment that encourages employees to flourish.
The Commercial Manager's key responsibilities:
* To engage senior management at pharmaceutical companies to work in partnership with to find delivery solutions to prescription drugs
* Creating and maintaining sustainable relationships with key contacts within pharma companies by building a loyal list of clients both domestically and overseas
* Ensure familiarity with regulatory requirements in all designated markets
* Analysing sales and other reports to give insight around strategic adjustments to improvement performance
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Strong track record of working with pharmaceutical companies to find solutions to delivery needs
* Demonstrable success of negotiating contracts at senior level to budgets/sales targets.
* Confident in delivering value propositions to senior management within pharma and healthcare companies
* Senior experience of managing overseas distributors, key accounts and strong and varied sales experience in the pharma sector
* An understanding of the medical device market, with recent and relevant experience in the industry.
Apply for this Sales Manager role now via this website, or contact Jon Newman on 01225 336 335.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.