Healthcare Development Manager Opportunity - South UK
New Team Build!
Our client is an independent pharmaceutical company that uses Research and Development programmes to focus on the niche market area of Anaemia, with the developing, marketing and supplying of treatment solutions for Iron Deficiency at the centre of everything they do. Due to the expert market area the company covers it is a small firm, but it has promising prospects for expansion, and is currently working with exclusive partners in over 50 countries worldwide. They have a strong focus on career development by providing a target-driven environment for employees.
The Healthcare Development Manager's responsibilities include:
* Collaboratively working with KOLs, Payers and Hospitals to ensure uptake of the company's lead product through local funding and additional funding procedures with CCGs and Health Boards
* Maintaining in-depth knowledge and understanding of the healthcare system at a local and national level
* Employing appropriate tools such as Budget Impact Models, Publications, Business Case and Capacity Optimisation Calculator to inform and shape opinions regarding the value of the company's lead product to payers and providers alike
* Being the Primary Care (CCGs) and regional NHS expert, developing robust account plans that clearly outline specific account objectives for each of the targeted accounts
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Recent experience working in a CCG environment
* Previously worked on service development and service redesign projects
* Demonstrable track record of account management
* Existing contact list of key stakeholders across Medicines Management and Commissioning teams
Apply for this opportunity now via this website, or contact Charlie Robinson on 01225 336 335.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.