Clinical Field Specialist - Rare Diseases / Neurology / Respiratory
Competitive Basic Salary + Bonus, Car, Benefits
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with an exceptional name in a number of general and specialist medicine therapy areas, including Diabetes and Oncology. This organisation has an exceptional product pipeline and a number of high-profile product launches forecast for the next few years.
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
* Identifying, developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
* Training stakeholders on the company portfolio
* Ensuring clinicians understand the appropriate route of referrals
* Identifying, developing and implementing the business plan for the designated territory
* Liaising with other teams within the company as and when required
* Attending conferences and meetings as and when needed
* Achieving and exceeding sales targets for designated territory
The ideal candidate will be / have:
* Life Science, Nursing or equivalent degree
* Proven track record selling into healthcare environments
* Experience selling within the Neurology and/or Respiratory environment
* The ability to plan efficiently
* Ability to communicate to different stakeholders The Clinical Field Specialist will receive a highly competitive basic salary and bonus scheme, as well as an industry-leading benefits package and numerous career progression opportunities.
Apply now for this role via this website, or call Hazel Watson on 0161 914 7660.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.