Business Excellence Analyst - Marlow - Initial 6 Month contract - Excellent Salary - Reference 1707-67
Our client is a multi-speciality health care company focused on discovering, developing and commercialising innovative products for the eye care, neuromodulator, skin care and other specialty markets that enable people to live life to its greatest potential. In partnership with the medical community, they bring scientific excellence and rigour to deliver leading products that improve patient outcomes.
The Business Excellence Analyst's key responsibilities include:
* Creating CRM based surveys to support account segmentation and targeting activities
* Updating and distributing monthly sales reports
* Assist with calculation of Quarterly and half year bonus payments for various departments
* Utilise your working knowledge & experience to assist with making recommendations for developments on the system/ processes
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Working knowledge of Veeva/SalesForce.com CRM systems
* Proven track record of working with high volumes of sales data and maintaining a high level of attention to detail
* Analytically minded
* Good written and oral communication skills
Apply for this Business Excellence Analyst opportunity now via this website or call Alex Russell on 01225 336 335!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.