COMMERCIAL MANAGER - HIGHLY RESPECTED PHARMA COMPANY - UK WIDE
Our client is a leading independent and family owned Pharmaceutical organisation within Dermatology and Critical Care. They maintain a strong focus on developing, manufacturing and marketing safe and efficacious drugs for treating psoriasis and other skin diseases as well as thromboembolic disorders. They pride themselves on an award winning down to earth and people centred culture.
- Responsibility and accountability for the preparation of effective project plans to deliver contracts for products identified within the Thrombosis Portfolio in targeted non-user trusts in the UK in collaboration with the Head of Commercial Thrombosis UK/IE and other internal stakeholders
- Utilise fully data sources to effectively prepare profitable and competitive tender submissions in line with Thrombosis national pricing strategy for submission to CMU's
- Within the national regional and local procurement organisations develop business contacts and relationships with relevant personnel e.g. procurement pharmacists, procurement personnel and CCGs in the UK healthcare system to deliver, profitable contracts/tenders in existing user trust and identified targeted non-user trusts in line with national pricing strategy with a focus on delivering profitable treatment business.
- In association with the Thrombosis Account Managers prepare and deliver relevant documentation for the re-signing of profitable existing Trust level contracts.
- Seek out commercial initiatives within the local health economy both secondary and primary care, which can impact on business with particular emphasis on account profitability and sales growth
- Develop business relationships and partnership with relevant key stakeholders -Procurement Pharmacists, Chief Pharmacists, CMU lead pharmacists, Order Pharmacists, Medical Directors, Finance Officers, CCG procurement influencing stakeholders, other stakeholders
-The geographical location of work is subject to change at any time depending on the needs of the business
* Experience of selling ethical pharmaceuticals in secondary care essential
* Experience of NHS commercial tendering/contractin
*Previous experience within a decision making role with responsibility for negotiation with NHS procurement customers
* Previous experience within the Thrombosis market would be an advantage
This is a Management grade role so will have the benefits associated with that level. Highly Competitive Basic, 20% Bonus, Car and Full Benefits.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644