Key responsibilities include:
* Screening new product opportunities, supporting the due diligence process undertaken as part of the product acquisition process and coordinating the integration of new product
* Leadership - developing and leading project teams, achieving agreed individual and project KPIs etc.
* Planning and identifying trends in industry and supplier environment
* Business Development
* Client Relationship and Service Development
* Personal Development
The Ideal candidate will have/be:
* Educated to degree level or equivalent
* Experience of working within the pharmaceutical sector preferred
* Experience of working with external clients (+3 years)
* Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented environment
* Collaborative attitude is essential
* Previous experience in a project management role (+ 3 years)
* CRO/CRA experiences an advantage
* Ability to travel outside of UK
Apply for this Brand Manager opportunity now via this website, or call Emma Thomas on 0161 914 7660.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.