Key responsibilities include:
* Commercial leadership - setting, delivering and reporting the development of product KPI
* Market and customer understanding, working alongside the Marketing Director
* Strategic planning and operational delivery
* Client relationship management and service delivery
* People and organisational development
The Ideal candidate will have/be:
* Educated to degree level or above, Science or Business preferre
* Several years' experience in a pharmaceutical global marketing role
* Strong track record of academic and personal achievement
* Strong collaborative drive and ability to work well in a team environment
* Ability to travel internationally for up to 10% of the time
* ABPI qualification, or equivalent
Apply for this Brand Manager opportunity now via this website, or call Emma Thomas on 0161 914 7660.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.