Key responsibilities include:
* Working closely with the Director to ensure that the Marketing effort is 'best in class' and can be deployed as a global template for APO-go sale
* Developing, recommending and co-ordinating strategic and operational business plans and managing the effective deployment of marketing and project-related budget
* Developing the communication to Healthcare professionals, payers and patients, and ensuring these are delivered through all appropriate media, online, digital, traditional and new media
* Mentoring and working collaboratively with the UK Brand Manager in the development of marketing plans - appropriate marketing tools and materials to drive APO-go growth
* Monitoring relevant legislation; medical issues, trends and guidelines, and identifying and managing risks and opportunities
The Ideal candidate will have/be:
* Degree-educateABPI qualified
* Postgraduate qualification in marketing preferred (MA, MBA, CIM, Diploma)
* Experience in pharmaceuticals
* European and UK marketing experience preferred
* Significant experience and understanding of the NHS operating environment, both current and future direction
* Experience in managing a team
* Experience of working with and influencing multiple stakeholder and distribution partners in a global setting
Apply for this Brand Manager opportunity now via this website, or call Emma Thomas on 0161 914 7660.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.