OEM Sales Manager Opportunity - Diabetes - Oxford
Established 60 years ago, our client is a family-owned business that retains a friendly and professional atmosphere. They focus on Diabetic injectors used by Type 1 patients. They also have a range of blood sampling products and a range of products for Sexual Health. The company is multinational and is continuing to grow. Candidates should have a 'can do' attitude and be keen to learn and develop; our client is renowned for its training and development. This is a genuinely nice company to work for, which offers a rewarding environment that encourages employees to flourish.
The OEM Sales Manager's key responsibilities:
* Selling the company's development services and platform product portfolio while recommending the best method of service to every potential customer
* Compiling a list of key account and targets to increase business internationally with a focus on long-term growth
* Adopting a senior level role in developing senior level relationships within these key accounts to enable maximum growth
* Maintaining an up to date knowledge of the OEM market and advise where new development efforts should be concentrated
* Organising and coordinating negotiations for the creation or modification of Development, Supply and other agreements as required and in conjunction with OM, the customer and legal advisors
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Previous experience in a similar OEM Sales Manager role
* International exposure
* Good understanding of manufacturing medical device and pharmaceutical products
* Knowledge of Injectable Devices, Inhalation or Nasal Delivery is highly desirable
* Driven to seek and delivery on sales opportunities
Apply for this position via this website, or contact Charlie Robinson on 01225 336 335.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.