Excellent Commercial Manager Opportunity - Diabetes - South UK
Established 60 years ago, our client is a family-owned business that retains a friendly and professional atmosphere. They focus on Diabetic injectors used by Type 1 patients. They also have a range of blood sampling products and a range of products for Sexual Health. The company is multinational and is continuing to grow. Candidates should have a 'can do' attitude and be keen to learn and develop; our client is renowned for its training and development. This is a genuinely nice company to work for, which offers a rewarding environment that encourages employees to flourish.
The Commercial Manager's key responsibilities:
* To engage with KOLs in Commissioning, Medicines Management, Key Prescribing contacts and associated HCP level to identify business opportunities
* Creating and maintaining sustainable relationships with key contacts within both Commercial and Healthcare sectors
* Proactively targeting Clinical Commissioning Groups to identify new clients, as well as utilising existing relationships
* Analysing sales and other reports to give insight around strategic adjustments to improvement performance
* Ensuring that literature and sample stocks are delivered and maintained in all relevant clinics where the company's products are used
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Strong track record of working with CCGs, Medicines Management and STP Leads
* Demonstrable success of gaining formulary inclusions
* Confident in delivering value propositions to CCGs, Medicines Management and STP Leads
* Experience of negotiating with senior procurement managers
* Diabetes experience desirable, but not essential
Apply for this role now via this website, or contact Charlie Robinson on 01225 336 335.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.