Regional Healthcare Manager - Mental Health - Hertfordshire and North London
This is a great opportunity to join a market-leading pharmaceutical company working within specialist care and a high profile therapy area in a Market Access capacity. Patients are at the centre of everything they do and they strive for positive patient outcomes. Key therapeutic areas include mental health, renal and other high cost specialist drugs.
The Regional Healthcare Manager's key responsibilities include:
* Maximising commercialisation and market access across Hertfordshire and North London for a successful portfolio
* Developing business relationships with new and existing customers, and gaining advocacy through hospitals and CCG's
* Implementing effective business plans in-line with company policies that meet customer requirements
* Demonstrating excellent market and therapy area knowledge, and analysing competitor activities
* Taking an educational approach to sales and ensuring all objections are handled appropriately
* Thinking innovatively to overcome barriers and providing effective solutions
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Strong Market access Background with experience as a hospital specialist or KAM
* An understanding of funding streams, CCG's or product launch work
* Excellent business planning skills
* Highly analytical
* Tenacious, focused and highly personable
Apply for this Regional Healthcare Manager position via the website or contact Charlie Robinson on 01225 336 335!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.