The Senior Brand Manager responsibilities will include:
* Implementing the brand plan to meet company goals
* Continuously monitoring the effectiveness of marketing plans to encourage increased use and growth within defined therapy areas
* Supporting the development of the 5-year strategic brand plan in the UK
* Evaluating customer research and analysing market conditions and competitor data in order to make changes to the marketing plan and come up with effective responses as appropriate
* Leading the development of annual operational plans and budgets in the UK
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
* Extensive experience in a marketing role within the pharmaceutical industry, preferably dealing with specialist products
* Proven track record of developing strategic and operational plans for specialist brands
* Experience in relevant therapy areas such as Nephrology or Gastroenterology advantageous
* In-depth understanding of multi-channel marketing
Apply for this Senior Brand Manager opportunity now via this website or call Emma Thomas on 0161 914 7660!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.