MARKET INSIGHT MANAGER - LEADING COMPANY - BASED SOUTH EAST
This Award Winning Pharmaceutical organisation was recently voted as one of the Best Companies to work for due to their very open people focused culture and flexible working environment.
Their medicines are diverse and therapy areas include best in class Oncology, Transplantation, Anti Infectives, Urology and Dermatology medication.
With a bustling pipeline this company are very sought after and continue to go from strength to strength.
Ensure all market intelligence input to key Brands and therapeutic areas (in line and future launches) is optimised:
- Providing all national and sub national market/brand data analysis and competitive insight of the market that supports key strategic and tactical decision-making.
- Ensuring recommendations for the brands are created from a deep understanding of the market dynamics.
- Establish tracking mechanisms and reporting including forecasting and modelling capabilities.
- Integral with the sales teams in local projects and material development, analytics and training.
- Driving consistent business numbers for the affiliate on performance.
- Responsibility for design, management and implementation of the sales force bonus structure/ incentives
* Pharma sector experience with strong customer focus; in multi-disciplinary, matrix and cross-cultural settings.
* Significant experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
* Expert knowledge of pharma suppliers and data sources.
* Experience in pulling together multiple data sources into useful information stream; using data stream to make evidence based recommendations and course of action.
* Experience supporting a Brand (s) through the pre -launch and launch phases
* Proven experience performing market and competitor analysis, modelling and forecasting, competitive intelligence, company analysis across whole product life cycle.
* Experience in marketing intelligence/ business intelligence, or (strategic) marketing.
Excellent Basic and Benefits.
Please apply online or call on 0131 553 6644.