Clinical Trials Administrator- Marlow head office
Our client is a multi-speciality healthcare company focused on discovering, developing and commercialising innovative products for the Eye Care, Neuromodulator, Skin Care and other specialty markets that enable people to live life to its greatest potential. In partnership with the medical community, they bring scientific excellence and rigour to deliver leading products that improve patient outcomes.
The Administrators key responsibilities include:
* Organising and maintaining diaries in order to support the Study Team Members
* General administrative duties for the clinical trials team
* Copying dossiers of folders by case and arranging printing and shipping
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* GCSEs including Math and English
* Senior admin experience essential
* Attention to detail
* Good computer, clerical and administration skills
* Proactive, positive, and hard-working
Apply now! Via this website or contact Rowena Deswert on 01225 336335
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.