Commissioning Key Account Manager - Dublin - Competitive
Star is recruiting for a Key Account Manager to join a global biopharmaceutical company in their Inflammation and Immunology division. The company strives to discover and develop therapies that change and improve people's health, and is looking for someone who will help grow their business and promote the products within Inflammation and Immunology. They are looking for someone who has passion to improve lives and advance science.
* Exceeding UK/Ireland Territory Sales Targets for promoted brands
* Developing and maintaining a high level of product and disease area knowledge to enable peer to peer level discussions with customers
* Ensuring local implementation of guidelines and pull through of promoted brands in Inflammation and Immunology
* Identifying, utilising, targeting and building relationships with relevant stakeholders in the HSE to positively influence prescribing decisions for the Inflammation and Immunology portfolio
* Identifying collaborative opportunities with stakeholders to develop projects that will ultimately benefit patients
* Working in partnership to build local/national therapy networks
* Identifying and developing KOLs (Local, Regional & National) towards brand advocacy
Applicants should have/be
* Evidence of high levels of selling skills and sales success
* Advanced understanding and implementation of key account management and project management
* Disease and market area knowledge and experience
* Current knowledge of HSE strategy, structure and funding/patient pathways
* Communication and presentation skills
* Ability to understand and use business supporting tools
Apply now via this website, or call Orna Whyte on 01 468 82 80, or 087 911 7342.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.